1.1 Entrepreneurs are
(1) Importers - Exporters
(2) Customs brokers
(3) Responsible containment persons
(4) Transportation reporter representatives
(5) Customs banks
(6) Service counters
1.2 Places to submit any request for registration forms
(1) The Registration and Privilege Sub-division, Customs Standard Procedures and Valuation Bureau or;
(2) General Administrative Sub-division, any customs bureaus or;
(3) Any customs houses
The entrepreneurs (mentioned as No.1-5 above) can proceed through our e-Customs system by selecting;
2.1 To process the data sending and receiving as well as the electronic signature by oneself, if yes please see details on no.3, if no please see no. 2.2
2.2 The entrepreneurs with no need to send and to receive the data themselves should;
2.2.2 For service counters, the entrepreneurs supposed to send them the Declaration data input and invoice to, these all data will subsequently be sent through the Thai Customs Computer system and the printed Declaration is the result for the entrepreneurs to sign.
The entrepreneurs should;
3.1 Providing the related software, VANS and electronic signature testimonial.
The entrepreneur should;
4.1 Providing the electronic signature testimonial.
4.2 According to the Thai Customs Announcement no. 20/2550, the entrepreneurs should register at the place 1.2 as mentioned above through the request for registering as a ”Request form of the paperless E-Customs procedure performer”
Without the electronic signature testimonial are;
5.1 Entrepreneur’s authorized representatives to sign on the electronic signatures.
1. Announcement no. 116/2549 (The e-Customs procedure)
2. Announcement no. 20/2550 (The registration of the Customs formality performer)
3. Announcement no. 32/2550 (The Electronic Data Interchange: EDI Cancellation for Exportation)
4. The Tax Incentives Bureau Announcement no. 3/2550 (Duty drawback procedure under the Section 19 bis of the Thai Customs Act: The procedure of the Tax reimbursement, the Provision of the authorities transferred list of the Export Declaration for the Paperless-Customs)
(Announcements available for download at www.customs.go.th please see Paperless-Customs or further information about the e-Customs at the Customs Information Service Center on 1164)
Translated by CCS1
Source : www.customs.go.th