Regulations on Using the Security Pass in the Customs Free Zone
1. Display the pass in the restricted areas and wear it prominently at chest height.
2. Display the ID card along with the pass in the case that there’s no pass holder’s head shot on the pass.
3. Display the vehicle pass in the restricted areas at all times by displaying it prominently in the windshield;
o Offer the gate officer to check all belongings and to keep records on vehicles when entering/leaving the restricted areas.
4. The security pass and the vehicle pass remain valid limited to the date, areas and conditions specified.
5. The pass holder must dress properly;
o Wear uniforms equipped with the pass holder’s company’s name except those who are at or above the manager level can present one’s position with a head shot photograph instead.
o Do not drink alcohol.
o Be polite.
o Be cooperative when required to check the pass by the officers.
o Do not cause any harmful act to the Customs Free Zone at Suvarnabhumi Airport.
1. Wear the pass prominently on clothing at chest height.
2. Wear the pass while on duty specified only.
3. Enter and leave a entry/exit specified and must be in the defined area only.
4. The pass is non-transferable.
5. Customs Free Zone reserves the right to expel the pass holder from the restricted area at any time. Violator will be judged as a trespasser.
6. Must present ID card or passport and fill in. (Except for the pass with owner’s photo issued by Suvarnabhumi Airport.)
Translated by CCS2